From Storrs HPC Wiki
This category page links to guides for solving common and uncommon problems with the HPC cluster. When you run into trouble:
- Browse these pages below or use the wiki's search function. This is often the quickest solution.
- Search the internet by describing your problem well. Chances are someone has solved that problem on another cluster, and you can try their solution.
- Get help directly from one of our cluster administrators:
- Create a ticket either through this web page or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.. Either way, please provide your Net ID and add HPC in the subject line, and refer to any related SLURM job IDs.
- Call 860-486-5563
- Stop by our office in the Temporary Administration Building. Address is: 25 Gampel Service Drive, Unit 1138 Storrs, CT 06269-1138. Directions to our office